Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Art Journal Adventures

Today Louise Kirby's incredible journal arrived in the mail. She is part of the Journal Swap through Milliande's Ning Group. It's exciting to me to have two Australian artists, Helen Lindton is the other person, sharing this journey. We have actually started a blog called The Sisterhood of the Traveling Art Journal to document the journey and artistic process of our journals. They have certainly set a pretty high bar.  Louise has chosen a nature theme and I can't wait to get started! Being in these kinds of exchanges always helps me to grow as a person and an artist. It also helps me overcome those "I'm not good enough moments." Now I have to decide to I do feathers, crows, nests, trees...

1 comment:

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.