Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Clean! I Did It!

I took me two days and now I have a deep cleaned, organized studio ready to create and make a mess again! I did really well with keeping it clean last year until the last few months of the year. My grandmother use to warn that whatever you did on the first day of the year you would end up doing most of the year. I'm choosing to look at the last two days as days of intent, follow through, and self-care. I am truly jazzed and can't wait to get started! What did you do with your first day of the year?

2 comments:

  1. Karen, I try to declutter, but often get bored with it. I know what to do, but can't get motivated to do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use to set a timer for 10 minutes and made it into speed cleaning. It can be overwhelming. This time I was just determined!

      Delete

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.