Monday, November 30, 2009

Green Dress


I didn't over dye this one because I liked the green wool felt's color. I did felt by hand the collar. The necklace was purchased a while ago from Silver Crow Creations which has lots and lots of  cool things. I avoid visiting too often because the temptations are great. Anyway, I love the necklace but found it too short to wear comfortably. I think it adds a nice surprise.

I do feel that I will be able to continue working everyday beyond the Art Every Day Month challenge. I can't believe that I did work all 30 days including Thanksgiving in my studio. I have lots of ideas that are waiting to happen. Back to the studio!

5 comments:

  1. I am fascinated by your red and green dresses. They are so beautiful and it is amazing to look at all the details and work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen dresses like these before. I am admiring their beauty and uniqueness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous!! love that green. and yay for you for creating all 30 days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... a witchgown! Very convincing with that amazing necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen - the red and green dresses take this medium to a whole new level! I love these! Barbara Wester

    ReplyDelete

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.