Monday, November 9, 2009

Zentangle


The weather was too glorious especially after our cold, grey, rainy October to stay inside so I used every opportunity to be outside. I raked leaves (even took a pile from my neighbor's yard to the street), cleaned out my pond (gross), cleaned up my front porch and put up Christmas lights. I was tired but still wanted to do art. Many months ago I bought Zentangle (www.zentangle.com) an inspiration aand creation by Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas. I love to doodle so this seemed perfect for me. I love how the directions tell you to take a deep breath or two which I did. Actually I love all their directions and I definitely will keep this close at hand. It's very relaxing and very addicting. I encourage you to check it out!

The other thing that I did was spend some time visiting the sites of people doing Art Every Day Month and I was so impressed. What a great community full of so much inspiration!

3 comments:

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.