Sunday, November 15, 2009

All Dressed Up for Play Part 2


I worked some more on the purple, bird dress. I added beads around the neck and lace on the bottom. I'm sticking a fork in it and calling it done! I'm happy. Now I have to start working on the canvas.

I also finished the gold dress. I really think it is my favorite. I loved using old earring pieces. Definitely relieves the guilt from having saved them since the 70"s when I wore long, dangling earrings.

My third dress is creating some problems as I don't feel that it is as complete and interesting as the other two. It was my first attempt. I think I need some sleep and fresh eyes. This really are quite addicting!

2 comments:

  1. Lace... well... I found that the rose border was the perfect base for this piece, now the lace takes away the effect. (sorry)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva, No need to apologize. I appreciate your comment and I will certainly give it some thought. The lace can certainly be removed! Hugs! Karen

    ReplyDelete

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.