Thursday, December 13, 2012

Roving Mind

I have been blessed with truly amazing friends. It's always good to surround yourself with people who make grow as an artist, support you in your efforts, make you want to be a better person and embrace what you make.  As the years roll on, it is getting tougher to think of new and exciting things to make and give. Digging through my roving to make felted soap provided me with an idea for one of my friends. Now I just have to feel the fear and start felting this hand dyed silk scarf (I folded and pinned it so you could easily see the entire thing. It's actually 14" x 72".). Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I have been so upset about the shootings this morning that I decided to cancel my evening plans and distract myself looking at beautiful creative things in the F-ART links I have collected.
    I have often visited yours.
    Thank you!
    Ellen, Hamilton Ontario
    investmeinmymotley.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are more than welcome. I am pleased that you found comfort here. I feel creating puts something positive out there into the world and the shooting is just another example of how much we need good things out there. Hugs.

      Delete

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.