Friday, December 7, 2012

Creativity Class and Julie Sefton

Julie Sefton is sharing her thoughts on my creativity assignments on her blog today. Thanks Julie!

You can join in at any time. I encourage you to work through the assignments from beginning to end. It is especially important for you to do the assignments that you are resistive in any way. These assignments are offered freely for you to explore and enjoy. I'm here to support you in any way that I can.

I also hope that now Julie has shared her thoughts and work that it will encourage the rest of you to do the same. Make it a creative day! It's my plan.

1 comment:

  1. How often are you posting lessons? I am in need! Exploring so has been very enlightening.

    ReplyDelete

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.