Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12: Be...

I kept thinking that it will be another 100 years before 12/12/12 happens again. I'll be long gone so what would I want to share with people in the future. Inspiration struck and my "Be..."quilt happened!
I choose:

Be Focused
Be Generous
Be Passionate
Be Grateful
Be Open
Be Flexible
Be Creative
Be Playful
Be Bold
Be Amusing
Be Kind

The fabric is actually the back of a Kona Bay leaf fabric that I had in my stash. Next I cut out a simple body shape that I seem to love and have used in the past which I used as a stencil. Using a makeup sponge and Lumiere Halo Violet-Gold by Jacquard, I dabbed around the my cut-out. I am so happy! I still plan to finish my other 12/12/12 quilt. Can't wait to see what everyone else does!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.