Monday, January 27, 2014

Small Art to the Rescue

I have been struggling with focus and the downward pull of our extremely bitter cold winter. I decided to go back to making small art each morning while my oat meal is cooking. That means I have less than 8 minutes to create something out of my box of scraps. I have chosen to use 3 x 5 inch cards this time.  First, I have to say how disappointed I am with the Oxford blank 3 x 5 cards that I purchased. They are not much thicker than a regular piece of paper making them just about useless for my purposes. I am pushing forward anyway. Creating the collage made me want to do something else. I've been thinking about Valentine's Day so I created two ATCs! I felt my creative mojo coming back. The ATCs came together quickly and I had fun making them. Relief!


1 comment:

  1. Yeah for finding your mojo! These small pieces are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.