Monday, January 6, 2014

Rubbed Elbow with Happiness

Sometimes, our thoughts turn back toward a corner in a forest, or the end of a bank, or an orchard powdered with flowers, seen but a single time on some gay day, yet remaining in our hearts and leaving in soul and body an unappeased desire which is not to be forgotten, a feeling we have just rubbed elbows with happiness. 
                                                                       - Guy de Maupassant

On Saturday, my grandson Tyler turned one year old so we celebrated. Children make life interesting but they also show us how quickly time passes. Having Tyler in my life reminds me to take care of myself and helps me continue my path of keeping life simpler. He is a joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.