Monday, January 23, 2012

Challenge Fabric Quilt

Just create to create. Create to remind yourself you're still alive. Make stuff to inspire others to make something too. Create to learn a bit more about yourself.  - Frederick Terral

Barbara Beardsley is joining the challenge. I've also provided a link to Anna's blog. Just remember she doesn't have the fabric yet.

1. Rayna Gillman
2. Kristin McNamara Freeman
3. Janice Paine Dawes
4. Sherrie Spangler
5. Marti Porterfield
6. Denise Frank
7. Carol Esch
8. Mary Ann Mauney
9. Martha Ginn
10. Vivian Helena Aumond-Capone
13.  Del Thomas 
15. Louise Baldel
18. Barbara J. Beardsley





My Lunar New Year celebration was quite fun which is good considering I am now a year older. I really appreciate the chance to have an intimate learning experience about another culture and the opportunity to play with this wonderful group of artists. Who could ask for anything more?

2 comments:

  1. What a cool idea. I can't wait to see the results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tacked several strip-sets to the design wall to take a look. I asked myself what did I like about them? what did I not like about them? Although Rayna's method is to sew strips without planning colors, I enjoy a more controlled approach. I posted some pictures--still rough draft at this point, but you can see what I'm doing. www.marthaginn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.