Saturday, April 25, 2009

Quilt Me A Story

The National Museum of Mexican Art has expanded their website (http://www.nationalmuseumofmexicanart.org/). There is now an online story too. I love the museum's gift shop. It's a dangerous place for me. They have now also added the "Quilt Me A Story" exhibit to the front page. The quilts are getting a lot of attention which makes me so happy. Today a journalism student from Northwestern University is going to visit the class and do some interviewing. It should be interesting. I'll let you know what happens. I'm excited to see what progress has been made with the quilts. I also want to introduce the idea of making fabric angel dolls in addition to the quilts. We were discussing my dolls in the last class. I'm excited! Need to run and get ready. Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.