Monday, August 3, 2009

Donna Sue Groves





When I wake in the morning and before I go to bed at night, I send simple, loving requests to the universe/powers that be for friends and love ones in need. Donna Sue is one of those people and I haven't shared anything about her in a while. First, the photograph was taken by Julie Donofrio of Donna Sue's quilt. Julie and John Sanders are doing an incredible project called "The Hardest Year." They are traveling across the country capturing the stories of people having tough times. There is on Donna Sue called "A Patchwork of Hope: Donna Sue Groves, the woman behind barn quilts, faces the challenge of her life." http://thehardestyear.com/2009/07/a-patchwork-of-hope-donna-sue-groves-the-woman-behind-barn-quilts-faces-the-challenge-of-her-life/ Please go and watch it. Just make sure you have tissues handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.