Thursday, December 5, 2013

Small Art Making


You can’t use up creativity. The more you 
use, the more you have.   - Maya Angelou

I am excited! On Monday, I will be giving a hands-on program on making small art for Village Quilters Quilt Guild in Wheaton, Illinois. This group has dedicated this year to increasing their creativity. How cool is that!

If you are in the area, come join the fun- Blanchard Alliance Church, 1766 S, Blanchard St., Wheaton, IL 60189 at 7 p.m. We will be making ATCs and inchies. This is a small guild of 45 members and one of the friendliest I have visited in a while. This is my second time sharing with them (did a program in September) and I cannot wait.

Do you create small art? Do you like to trade?

2 comments:

  1. Wish I were closer, I'm new to art quilting, new to quilting period so small is where I'm starting and while I'm not ready to trade small art quilts yet, I do like trades; great way to add to my art collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun Karen! wish I weren't hundreds of miles away...

    ReplyDelete

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.