Friday, September 27, 2013

Donation to ClaySpace Raffle

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. 
                                             -ee cummings

Next weekend ClaySpace is having an open house to celebrate the move to Lisle. Each resident artist is being asked to donate a substantial  piece for the raffle. I don't have a lot of "substantial" ceramic pieces so last night I finished a mask I had begun months ago and never finished. This piece continues my desire to combine clay with fiber. Chances are $1.00 each and you don't have to be present to win. I just hope it raises some money. This is one of those times where I just put my work out there and see what happens and not take it personally. It is something different. Hopefully it will find a new owner that is happy to own it. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.