Sunday, September 15, 2013

New Business Cards

What is it about paper products that make me so happy? I decided to treat myself to some new business cards. I was not sure if the image would work small. Thrilled that it did. Can't wait to hand them out.

I also decided to make bookmarks to give as thank you gifts at the On the Same Page Literary Festival. It was such a "duh" moment and I can thank heARTist Trading Cards small art trade for the idea. I had never made bookmarks before.
My friend Carolyn had made address labels with an image of my book cover for me so I put them on the back. I hope the people who pay to have lunch with me enjoy them.

2 comments:

  1. The return address labels are great (having seen one in person after it traveled through the postal system).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know Carolyn would be pleased. Hugs.

      Delete

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.