Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sharing More From On the Same Page

 The people I met while in West Jefferson, N.C., for On the Same Page were warm, friendly, caring and sharing.   I love that I got to spend some time getting to know people. This is such a rare treat.

While I didn't quite get everyone who was at my lecture, I did get most of them. Those standing in the back left pretty quickly and I'm assuming they had jobs to do. Since my lecture occurred at the quilt show location and during the quilt show a lot of member could not attend so I was pleased with the turn out. The festival organizers must be happy too because they sold out of my book and left people wanting! I often free shipping.

I certainly hope my path crosses with the people I met again. Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.