Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Gathering Grief


 Here is the second piece in my "gathering" series. This is "Gathering Grief." This has been a year of far too many unexpected deaths of people I love. I thought this would make the creation of this piece easy. It wasn't. Tears always seem to come when I look at this piece so I guess I was successful in tapping into that sad place inside me. This piece is 48" h x 12" w so it is just a little shorter than "Gathering Stillness."

ClaySpace is still under construction and hopefully things will get back to normal soon as I am anxious to begin working on "Gathering Joy." I am still trying to figure out what color to make the bust part. So tell me when you think of joy, what color comes to mind?

Wishing you only peace today.




1 comment:

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.