Monday, April 1, 2013

Learning to Embrace Layers

 I am so thankful for artists who allow me to continue to grow and learn with the opportunities these artists provide. This is especially true of the two artists I participate with in the Sisterhood of the Travelling Art Journal. When Helen Lindton's journal with the theme of "Icons" arrived again I knew that I needed to give this Australian American icons. Please know that I am not overly patriotic. It just seemed fitting. For me, it was a chance to play with layers and have a little fun. Hopefully Helen will be pleased.

Pushing the limits of layers is something that I want to continue to explore. What are you doing to push your limits?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.