Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ni Una Mas at DePaul University

I wish I could say that I dazzled the students. I realized how much I feed off an audience when I speak. Actually, it wasn't bad. The audience just didn't seem interested in the art. However, they were interested in the issues surrounding Juarez. I did get one question. With the naming vigil happening immediately following the panel discussion the room cleared quickly. Judith had an emergency and couldn't make it which was disappointing. I was really looking forward to meeting her. I think she is an amazing artist. Still glad I went. I'd do it again.

4 comments:

  1. Interesting poster - wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a few college students online from college of DePaul University and we love your blog postings, so well add your rss or news feed for them, Thanks and please post us and leave a comment back and well link to you. Thanks Jen , Blog Manager DePaul University.

    ReplyDelete

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.