Sunday, November 4, 2012

Ransom Note Postcard

I am bone tired and still feeling a need to be creative. I don't know what it is about cutting letters and words out of magazines but it makes me happy. As a member of Postmark'd Art, I was thrilled when Typography was one of this round's themes. I hadn't planned to make another ransom note and yet it seemed like the perfect activity for today. I sat on my couch, watched old movies and created this postcard. It's just the first step. I have to decide whether to use TAP (Transfer Artist Paper) or print it directly to fabric. Too tired to decide tonight. Happy and hope I can get a good night's sleep. Here's to creative dreams for all of us.

2 comments:

  1. Looks fun. I love typography too. and your ransom note is fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I won't tell you how long it took me! What was I thinking!

      Delete

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.