Friday, December 10, 2010

Newest Obsession

It seems every Christmas I have a new project that I just can't stop making. They become my potato chips or or as Abby on NCIS says "pistachios."  Last year it was tote bags and this year it's clutch purses. I was only going to make four and you see how well that worked out. I once again have my friend Barbara to (lovingly) blame. She saw a small picture of a clutch in a magazine. I definitely think ours are better than the ones for sale at $78 a pop. I put pockets inside mine. Used fusible Velcro (love the stuff!) so they stay closed. And of course, I used dipioni silk on all but the black and white one which has over-dyed wool felt. I hope these are as big a hit as my tote bags were last year. These were certainly more fun to make. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.