Sunday, December 5, 2010

Never a Dull Moment

I had the privilege of joining Arts in the Cards group. Even though researching, interviewing and writing take up most of my time, I have to have an artistic creative outlet so ATCs (artist trading cards) are perfect. I've also discovered that it's a wonderful group of artists.

The theme for this trade was typography which made my heart sing. It also gave me an opportunity to play with Nevr-Dull (a metal polish) and polymer medium. I'm looking forward to more exchanges and learning more about the artists in the group. I also plan to continue to explore the theme. It must be the writer in me!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Karen. Merry Christmas! Did you did this image? Is beautiful. Hope you're doing ok. Always think of you. Take care, Norka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Norka, I too think of you often. All is well. Love you! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun, and love the result of your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.