Thursday, October 20, 2011

Postmark'd Art and Tote Bags

Postcard by Marjorie Lee Jin En McQuincy
Postcard by Lynn Chinnis

For those of you interested in tote bags, I have made a page (just under the header) with my posts concerning them. I am sorry that I got away from finishing my tote bag construction posts and promise to post tomorrow on closures.

I have belonged to Postmark'd Art since its beginning in 2004.  It was the first online group that I ever joined and I had never made a fiber postcard. Belonging to the group has been an incredible learning experience. I have gained some wonderful friends, stretched and grown as a person and an artist because of this group. We have recently relaunched our web presence. Franki Kohler, our leader and organizer, Lynn Chinnis and I are working with the group to continually add new content.  If you are interested in any way about fabric postcards, visit the website. I promise you will not be disappointed!

Postcard by Franki Kohler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.