Thursday, October 17, 2013

Life and Silent Meditation

Life...

Husband's job is eliminated.
Son passes the bar.

Both masks sell at ClaySpace's opening.
Turned down by a gallery show.

Sprain right wrist and get a little crabby.
Nine month old grandson reaches for me and gives me a very wet kiss.

Another friend dies.
I reconnect with one from the past.

Dad's health continues to decline.
Can't sleep because of all the ideas rattling around in my brain from sculpture class.

I get wonderful art in the mail from friends.
Make something new--mandalas for heARTist Trading Cards group. Thanks Linda Edkins Wyatt for the suggestion.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post! Life is filled with contradictions/opposites, good/bad and finding/keeping balance is a constant challenge. May you find some peace amidst the chaos.

    ReplyDelete

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.