Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Life's Challenges and Tips of Typography Rocks

I seem to be continuing living in a period of challenges. Now my camera has died. I choose to look at this as an opportunity to upgrade. It's either that or cry.

I have gotten several queries about my typography rocks and how I made them "lumpless." I think the key is stuffing tightly yet slowly. Don't try to put a lot of stuffing in all at once. I used an unsharpened pencil to move the stuffing around and pack it tightly. And yes, I do plan to make more and I will share them.

Here's to a day without any challenges! Or at least only interesting not stress inducing ones.

2 comments:

  1. Dear silly me - I glanced at the photo and saw "fabric-covered" rocks. No wonder my initial experiments were a miserable disaster!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Too funny. This is something I would definitely do. Have fun! BTW, you were not alone so I learned something too. I promise to include more tips and better description next time. Hugs.

      Delete

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.