Saturday, October 29, 2011

Get Ready to Blog- Naperville Art League

Thursday night was my first Naperville Art League meeting since I became the Second Vice President on the League's board in June. The membership had said that they wanted business and marketing programs so I recruited fiber artist, BJ Parady, to give a program on how she uses her blog to promote and sell her work and the different options out there. My fear that no one would show up was quickly elevated and we had a full house! BJ did an excellent job and members in the audience contributed too which is exactly as it should be. Our next meeting will be in January and I decided we have a movie night. I'll be showing Who Does She Think She Is?


Board member Michell LeBlanc put together a short film (aren't phones and Macs amazing) with a  review on her blog, Naperville Cultural Center if you are interested. Thank you Michelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.