- Knows whare she keeps her her muse.
- Knows how to play and take risks.
- Searches for meaning through universal experiences.
- Senses the "flow" and runs with it.
- Defines herself though her work.
- Works toward a goal.
Monday, December 7, 2009
How to Spot an Artist
My neighbor was walking her dog and stopped me on the way to my mailbox. She wanted to know if I was an artist. I said, "yes" even though sometimes I struggle with the idea. Her quick reply was "I thought so." When I asked her how she knew, she just replied, "It was easy to see." I was cold ) no coat and her dog was impatient to continue walking so further conversation didn't happen but it has gotten me thinking. Painter Mary Todd Beam has a list. An artist: