Saturday, July 27, 2013

Black Journal: Come into My Garden

The weather was so strange today (only made it to 60 degrees). It felt more like fall instead of being just a few days before August. The long Chicago winters usually give me the blues so I decided to capture my garden in hope that it will feed me when winter finally does arrive.

There was a moment of panic when I realized that there was no opportunity to erase, but it passed.  This is not about perfection. It's about exploration. The Karl Foerster grass is my favorite part. It is also where I began. This journal and working only with a white pen is turning out to be more fun than I originally thought. I like the challenge. What are you doing to challenge yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.