Monday, January 25, 2016

Letting Go- SteamFast SP-660


I remember a wonderful conversation about letting go with Arline Crowley. She has a story in my book Quilts in the Attic called "History Returned. "I heard people say that when they got older, they started giving things away. I just thought that was nuts until I turned seventy-two, and now I understand." I am not seventy-two but I do feel a strong need to clean out items I am simply not using. I have a lightly used SteamFast SP-660 with manual, pressing pad and water container for filling the water tank. Retails for $249.99 and I am asking $100. It is great for pressing large pieces of fabric. A friend uses her to fuse. I am willing to ship for the actual cost of shipping. 

With gratitude,

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.