Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Quilts Around the World

It just arrived! I can't wait to read it and share it. This amazing book, Quilts Around the World: The Story of Quilting from Alabama to Zimbabwe, by Spike Gillespie has two sections written by me. It was such an honor to be asked to contribute. I have one section on my travels to Armenia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, and Kyrgyzstan and another on my work with the Latina community. I am in great company with Laurel Horton, Carolyn Mazloomi, Charlotte Pateria, Marsha MacDowell, Margaret Rolfe and Wendy Lugg also having written for the book. From first glance, this looks like a truly incredible resource. There are even quilt patterns. Another outstanding job done by Voyageur Press. Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Karen! I placed an order for the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Let me know what you think. Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.