Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ideas of Inspiration and Debi's Leaf

My friend Debi gave me this cement leaf as a gift. I've had making cement leaves on my to do wish list for several years so you can just imagine how thrilled I was to receive this one. When I decided to paint it, I channeled to gardeners and artists that I admire--George Little and David Lewis. I was so excited when it was finished and I could add it to my garden. This is definitely causing my wish to make leaves move up on my to do list!

I am also a new member of the Ideas of Inspiration blog lead by Sandy Snowden where members post photographers and work based on a theme. I'm so impressed by the work of this group. I'm hoping this will keep me on my toes and creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.