Friday, August 9, 2019

100 Pieces of Art in 100 Days

 Jean Burnett issued a challenge for the Resident Artist of ClaySpace Ceramic Arts Center to create 100 pieces of art in 100 days. I knew that doing 100 pieces out of clay would not happen so I decided to do little collages (approximately 4.5 x 5.25 inches). I am on a mission to use up what I own. I am happy to report that I made more than 100 in the 100 days. This also lead me to start making small journals and intention cards and it inspired a new quilt! I have been asked to share the collages so hopefully I can share 5 or so a day here. I am also hoping this gets me back in the habit of blogging even if no one reads it. These sold when the group got together to share. The reception of my artwork was a wonderful surprise. These are now owned by Linda Lee Kiepke. I encourage you to check out her amazing ceramics. Linda did pick a few of my favorites. Enjoy!






1 comment:

  1. Karen,
    I was so happy to see a blog post from you. I was wondering what you've been up to. Love the collages, I would have bought every one of them! Lucky Linda Lee Kiepke!

    ReplyDelete

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.