Monday, September 17, 2012

Pear as a Shape and Dealing with No Sewing Machine

I feel lost without my sewing machine so I am trying to stay busy. The challenge this month for Arts in the Cards is to create ATCs on the theme of "Pear is a Color." I decided to take the challenge one step further and do "Pear as a Shape" and create a cardboard pear similar to my cardboard apples. Tim Holtz had the perfect papers to use and I continued my love of topography by adding words. Now I have two apples and a pear for my table. I've been collecting acorns from my Pin oak tree so I think I'll have a perfect fall display for my table. Tonight is my pottery class and hopefully today my new backup sewing machine will arrive so I can get busy with all the ideas floating around in my head. Hope the learning curve on the new machine isn't a big one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.