Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Working, Working, Working

I am trying to be very disciplined and focused. It took a while to harness my nervous energy and now I just flow from one thing to the next.  I have completed a couple more collages. I work on them while the glue is drying on the assemblage pieces. Today I hope to actually fill some of the assemblages with stuff. I truly appreciate the time and space that A.I.R. Studio and my family has given me. It is a gift and one that I plan to make the most of it. Now that the Labor Day holiday is over, I have begun open studio hours. It should be interesting to see if anyone stops by. If not, you will find me working.

I do plan to venture out. Today I am making a trip to an art supply store named Ephemera Paducah. Does sound right up my alley! I will also make a trip to the Quilt Museum before quilt week starts. Until next time, go do something that makes you happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.