Monday, September 3, 2018

A.I.R. Gallery


I am pleased with how the gallery space at A.I.R. Studio is coming along. I need to take a photo at night for you to see it in its entirety. This will give you a taste.

I had two people stop by yesterday evening and both of them were draw to these new collages I made the week before I got here. I found that interesting. Brenda said that they spoke to her deeply. To say that I was surprised is to put it mildly and deeply touched. I loved making them and I plan to make more while I am here.




My newest in my "A Woman's Work, A Woman's Story" series also got attention. This one has the subtitle "The Crow" because I do collect things. I dyed the silk dupioni by placing it in the ground for several months just to see what would happen. The earth turned the very white fabric a very nice shade.

Now it is time to go to work! I am determined to make the most of my time here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.