Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Galveston, Texas Here I Come!

I will be giving my lecture Connecting Cultures: An American Quiltmaker's Pilgrimage on Thursday to the Island Quilters Guild in Galveston, Texas. If you are in the area, please stop by and introduce yourself. When I lived in Houston, I loved going to Galveston so I am looking forward to seeing the island once again and sharing my story with the guild.

Chalkboards are so wonderful. This one is in my kitchen and makes me smile every time I pass by it. The message was left my my great niece Makayla who is 7 years old. What a great goal for me to attai--loving everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Cold down here, but warmer than where you are: http://www.wunderground.com/q/zmw:77550.1.99999

    ReplyDelete

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.