Sunday, November 18, 2012

Catching Up

The Island Quilters Guild is filled with the most wonderful women. Thank you! I truly wish I could have spent more time with you. I did find it interesting that two people came up to me after my lecture/trunk show and said, "I just love how you do anything that you want [when it comes to quilts]." My response was, "What is stopping you?" I really didn't get an answer but it did cause me to think. What stops us from doing what we want?

I want to thank Sharlene Ferrin for being chauffeur.  Thank you to Debbie Shabot for sending me the promised photo and encouraging words. 

As you can see, I was able to applique many stones to complete that part of this wall hanging. I'm more than ready to begin quilting then move on to beading.

View from my hotel window

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.