Thursday, August 9, 2012

CLAW- Crossing the Line: Artists at Work

The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers. But above all, the world needs dreamers who do. - Sarah Ban Breathnach

I am a woman with a mission. I want to change the world for the better with quilts. I do this with my artwork, my travels, my teaching, my lecturing, my curating, my writing and now with a new group Crossing the Line: Artists at Work (CLAW). The deadline for getting me the work for our first exhibit is fast approaching (August15) so packages are arriving. It is so exciting and inspiring to see what the members of the group have created for Women Who Broke All the Rules. The next couple of weeks I will be spending my time trying to travel the exhibition so stayed tuned for exciting news!

As for the dragonfly, I discovered him when I went outside to investigate a funny noise. Never did figure out the noise but finding my visitor was well worth it. No pesticides which makes it difference too.

1 comment:

  1. we are excited also... looking forward to seeing what everyone created.

    ReplyDelete

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.