Monday, December 21, 2009

Books for Sale

I'm continuing to clean out both mentally and physically. I've gotten several boxes together to mail to my quilt group in Georgia (country not state) so now I need to come up with the funds. I'm now going through my books.  I've made them cheaper than Amazon or Half.com. All books are in great shape unless noted.  Many are brand new and never used. Thanks for your help in finding homes and helping me ship supplies. I'll ship via Media Mail (US only) for around $2.50 until the new postage rates take effect. Anyone living outside of the US, we'll need to figure it out. I will accept a check or PayPal.Check back as I will be adding more books as I go through my library.

Abstract Design in American Quilts: A Biography of an Exhibit by Jonathan Holstein $40.00
(Out-of-print)

Quilting by Improvisation by Vikki Pignatelli $18.00

Quilted Memories by Lesley Riley   $10.00
(back of dust cover is wrinkled and has a few small tears at the bottom, it came that way)

Creating Pa Ndau Applique by Carla Hassel   $4.50
(in great shape for a 1984 publication)

Fun Photo-Quilts and Crafts by Ami Simms $8.00

Quilt Savvy Fallert's Guide to Images on Fabric by Caryl Bryer Fallert  $10.00

Patchwork Persuasion by Joen Wolfrom $7.00

Hearts and Flowers Quilt Block Designs by Jodie Davis and Linda Hampton Schiffer $4.00

Painting and Decorating Furniture by Sheila McGraw $14.00

Quilt a Koala by Margaret Rolfe (1986 version) $4.00

Australian Quilts- The People and Their Art by The Quilters' Guild $3.00

Razzle Dazzle Quilts by Judy Hooworth $9.00

Story Quilts Telling Your Tale in Fabric by Mary Mashuta (you pay shipping and it's yours)

Quilts: An American Heritage by Terri Zegart (you pay shipping and it's yours)
(Does have a message from Shelly Zegart inside)

The Fabric Stamping Handbook by Jean Ray Laury (you pay shipping and it's yours) Has a home!

Imagery on Fabric (second edition) by Jean Ray Laury $3.00

Twixt Garden Gates by Jan Patek $6.00

Small Amish Quilt Patterns For Crib Quilts and Wall Hangings by Rachel T. Pellman $6.00

Color for Quilters; Secrets for Color Success in Quiltmaking by Lauri Linch-Zadel and Belinda W Sturgis $3.00


How to Survive and Prosper as an Artist: Selling Yourself Without Selling Your Soul (Fifth Edition) by Caroll Michels $5.00

The Business of Being an Artist (Third Edition) by Daniel Grant $4.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.